Tutto sommato mi ci trovo bene ma ha 1 GROSSA MANCANZA:
Supponiamo che io abbia 10000€, apro un basket contenenti molti ordini aperti e altri pendenti.
Tutti gli ordini (aperti e pendenti) hanno il TAKE PROFIT.
Mettiamo che io abbia impostato l'equity target a 200€.
Dopo un pò alcuni ordini vanno in take profit. Questo va ad aumentare il CURRENT CUMULATIVE P/L.
Ma anche se setto l'equity a 200, EQUITY SENTRY non considera i CUMULATIVE P/L raggiunti.
Ad es: EQUITY 200
A me basterebbe che il SALDO sia 100.
Invece EQUITY SENTRY ogni volta cerca di chiudere il basket a 200, non considerando i profitti precedenti.
Esiste una EA che faccia ciò?
Eventualmente, si possono caricare 2 EA contemporaneamente, chessò EQUITY SENTRY + 1 altra EA che consideri il SALDO+P/L contemporaneamente?
Ad es: EQUITY 200
STOP LOSS 20 + CHIUSURA MANUALE a -40
IL BASKET DOVRA' ESSERE: 200+20+40= 260
TAKE PROFIT 30
STOP LOSS -20
Il BASKET SARA' :200-30+20=190.
Dite che è possibile trovarlo free?
Confesso di non essere bravissimo nell'inglese, ma da quel che vedo nelle istruzioni ci sono davvero tante variabili da potere piazzare.
Vi allego un estratto delle istruzioni che dovrebbero vertere su quello che sto cercando
Basket trade management
This is used to help manage a basket of trades, for traders using systems such as those
described at FF by ES and trader101.
Remember to set either ManageByMagicNumber or ManageByTradeComment to
'true'; also set ManageThisPairOnly and ManageAllTrades to 'false'.
Remember to place the ea on a volatile chart – mine goes on gbpjpy.
1. ManageBasketTrades: set this to 'true' to manage a basket of trades. Setting this
to 'false' turns off all the features in this section.
2. Basket take profit settings
● BasketClosureTP: set this to true to tell the ea to set a whole-basket take
● BasketTPinDollars: set to 'true' to TP at your chosen dollars' profit.
● BasketTPasPercent: set to 'true' to TP at your chosen percentage of the
● AutoCalcBasketTPasPercent: when set to 'true', the ea calculates the
basket tp based on your percentages in:
○ FourToSevenTradesPercent: basket of up to 7 trades.
○ EightToTwelveTradesPercent: basket of 8 to 12 trades.
○ ThirteenPlusTradesPercent: 13+ trades.
3. Basket stop loss settings: works in the same way at the take profit settings. Just
remember that this is not a 'hard' sl. It is stored in a variable that will be lost to the
basket if the ea becomes disconnected from the trades for any reason.
4. Basket jumping stop settings: these settings allow you to operate a jumping stop
loss on the entire basket of trades. Again, this is not a 'hard' sl.
● BasketJumpingStop: set this to 'true' to enable this feature.
● BasketJumpingStopProfit: the Dollar amount at which you want the jump
to start. For example, you want a jumping stop at every $1 of profit:
• Profit = $1 sets jumping stop to $0.
• Profit = $2 sets jumping stop to $1.• Profit = $3 sets jumping stop to $2.
● BasketAddBEP: Set this to 'true' to lock in the profit you set in
● BasketBreakEvenProfit: profit, in Dollars, that you want to lock in when the
ea sets the jumping stop at breakeven.
● DisableBasketJumpStopAfterBE: set this to 'true' to disable the jumping
stop once break even has been set. This is how you can use the jumping
stop routine simply as a break even function.
5. Basket trailing stop settings: works just like any trailing stop, but on the whole
basket of trades.
● BasketTrailingStop: set this to 'true' to set up a trailing stop.
● BasketTsAtProfit: set this to the profit in dollars at which you want the ea to
start trailing. For example, you want to start trailing at $10 profit, so you
would enter 10 in this box.
● BasketTrailPercent: this is the percentage of the profit that you want to lock
in. The default is 75%; this would lock in $7.50 of the example in the previous
5. Immediate closure of all basket trades: use this with great care.
● BasketCloseImmediately: set this to true to close all trades straight away.
You will get a message box asking for confirmation. Remember to turn this
option off as soon as the trades are deleted. Forgetting will do no harm, but
the repeated confirmation requests will drive you nuts.
6. Trade expiry settings: this is intended for use with ES 4h relative strength basket
trading. Note that the ea takes no notice of the upl; if you tell it to close trades after
a set period of time, that is what it will do, so the position is likely to close at a loss.
● TradesWillExpire: set this to 'true' to tell the ea to close the basket of trades
after the period in TradesWillExpireMins.
● TradesWillExpireMins: the period of time, in minutes, the ea will allow to
pass before closing the basket – default is 210 minutes, as three and a half
hours seems like a suitable time but experiment for yourself.
Global order closure settings
This offers the facility to close all open positions when the trading profit reaches your
target. By default, the settings are all either false or ridiculous profit targets for safety. The
1) GlobalOrderClosureEnabled: set this to 'true' to enable this feature, 'false' to
2) IncludePendingOrdersInClosure: will close pending orders if 'true' but will ignore
them if 'false'.
3) ProfitInDollars: set this to 'true' if you want the ea to close all orders at a set USD
profit, then set DollarProfit to the figure you want. The default of 100,000 is for
4) ProfitAsPercentageOfBalance: set this to 'true' if you want the ea to close all
orders when your trading profit reaches your chosen percentage of the account
balance, then set PercentageProfit to the percentage you want. The default of
10,000 is for safety.
5) ProfitInPips: set this to 'true' if you want mptm to calculate the number of pips profit
that your open position reaches, and close it at a pre-defined total.
6) PipsProfit: your pips target.
Visitano il forum: CC [Bot] e 0 ospiti